State Mandated Drug & Alcohol Testing
State Mandated Drug and Alcohol Testing
DrugfreeUSA provides state mandated drug and alcohol testing for industries who require programs which follow 49 CFR Part 40 DOT regulations plus their own state regulations.
PUC & TLC
Companies that are PUC and TLC licensed are required to participate in DOT compliant drug and alcohol testing programs and substantially follow the 40 CFR Part 40 Federal Regulations.
- 15 persons or less (including driver) passenger stage and charter-party vehicles
- Limousine companies
States may require towing companies who engage in towing for the highway patrol or other entities in the state to participate in a DOT compliant state mandated drug and alcohol testing program.
DrugfreeUSA Provides Convenient Programs and Fees
DrugFreeUSA will assist your company by providing a convenient and fee friendly program that will ensure your compliance with the regulations within your state. We have programs for small, medium and large companies and will work.
The state mandated program requires the following types of testing:
- Pre-employment Testing – required prior to employment
- Random Testing
- Post-Accident Testing
- Reasonable Suspicion Test
- Return-To-Duty Testing
- Follow-up Testing
Each Test screens for the following drugs:
- Amphetamines (Including MDMA & Ecstasy)
All State Mandated Drug tests are screened at a SAMHSA approved laboratory.
*See fee schedule for drug and alcohol testing prices.
DrugfreeUSA - Service You Can Depend On
- 40 + years of experience in the DOT Mandated Compliance Industry.
- Convenient prices and NO PER-DRIVER FEE.
- Great personalized customer service.
- Members of the National Drug & Alcohol Screening Association (NDASA).
Join DrugFreeUSA today, and become a member of our CONSORTIUM FAMILY!