PHMSA Drug & Alcohol Testing
Safe Transportation of Energy and Hazardous Materials
PHMSA – Pipeline & Hazardous Material Safety Administration
Safely transporting energy and hazardous materials is the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) primary objective.
Employers have the responsibility to provide a safe and healthy workplace for all of its employees. The following types of pipeline workers are required to be in PHMSA Drug & Alcohol Testing DOT mandated drug and alcohol testing program.
Operators and contractors who engage in operations, maintenance and emergency-response of pipelines that transport the following:
- Natural gas and other gas types
- Hazardous liquids
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG)
are required to participate in a DOT mandate Drug and alcohol testing program per the PHMSA regulations 49 CFR Part 40 and 49 CFR Part 199.
DrugfreeUSA will help your company with DOT mandated PHMSA Drug & Alcohol Testing, while ensuring you and your business stay in compliance with the federal regulations.
DrugfreeUSA Provides Convenient Programs and Fees
Our team of highly trained staff will help your company with DOT mandated drug and alcohol testing, while ensuring you and your business stay in compliance with the federal regulations for PHMSA. We keep it simple so you can focus on your business at hand.
The PHMSA program requires the following types of testing:
- Pre-employment Testing-required prior to employment
- Random Testing-Not required under PHMSA
- Post-Accident Testing-required after an accident
- Reasonable Suspicion Test-required upon reasonable cause of controlled substance or alcohol use.
- Return-To- Duty Testing- Upon return after participation in a SAP program
- Follow-up Testing-A minimum of 6 follow up tests required by the SAP professional
Each Test screens for the following drugs:
- Amphetamines (Including MDMA & Ecstasy)
All DOT/PHMSA Drug tests are screened at a SAMHSA approved laboratory.
The PHMSA program requires the following types of Breath Alcohol Testing or DOT compliant Saliva Testing:
- Pre-employment Testing
- Random Testing
- Post-Accident Testing
- Reasonable Suspicion Testing
- Return-To-Duty Testing
- Follow-up Testing
*See fee schedule for drug and alcohol testing prices.
DrugfreeUSA - Service You Can Depend On
- 40 + years of experience in the DOT Mandated Compliance Industry.
- Convenient prices and NO PER-DRIVER FEE.
- Great personalized customer service.
- Members of the National Drug & Alcohol Screening Association (NDASA).
Join DrugFreeUSA today, and become a member of our CONSORTIUM FAMILY!